Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Cupcakes

I have to admit... I am not really a cupcake person. I don't really "get" the concept. I mean cupcakes are messy, wouldn't you rather have a plate and a fork? A slice of cake tastes the same right? Oh and I don't like vanilla either, or so I thought.

The Chocolate changed all that for me. Ange, from The Chocolate, brought in a sampler box of cupcakes to me and my coworkers. I opened the box and offered one to everyone, there were four flavors. I ended up with the last one, vanilla, sigh, oh well, that's what I get for being gracious. Then I tasted it. Seriously, the best dessert on the planet. So I have been talking about these cupcakes non stop for weeks. I even picked some up for my family at the farmer's Market at Thanksgiving Point.

For my birthday my friends ordered boxes of cupcakes from The Chocolate, all vanilla save a few yummy carmel and chocolate ones. And finally everyone could see what I was talking about!!!

It's unanimous, The Chocolate makes the best cupcakes on the planet!

So if you are looking for a really awesome dessert for your wedding try these delicious cupcakes. Try displaying them on a tall tiered cupcake tree from Diamond Rental or have them boxed up as favors for your guests to take home... or do both, and invite me!

Photo by the talented Jonathan Canlas

No comments:

Post a Comment