Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Client Thank You

I have been super busy and I promise to get more pictures up soon. I have had some GORGEOUS clients this summer that have been gracious enough to let me share some of their images. So stay tuned....

And in the meantime I wanted to share a sweet thank you email I received recently:

Susie,
Thank you so much for this amazing experience. I can't believe how comfortable I actually was! I was a nervous wreck before getting there but I am so glad now that I booked a shoot for my husband. I had a lot of fun and have never felt more confident and sexy. I think it totally helped me feel so much more beautiful on my wedding day too. So it was a gift to both me and my husband.
I had a friend give the album to him after our ceremony and before the reception. I wish I would have either been there or had someone film it. I guess he was totally shocked! He later told me that he couldn't believe I would do something so amazing for him. He said he knew he married the sexiest woman ever already but that he really loved the album! Ahhh I am so lucky.
Anyway, thanks again for providing such a cool thing for women. I wish you so much success and I really can't wait to do another session. I have a feeling my husband will be all for it.
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment