Monday, September 8, 2008

Utah Valley Women's Expo

Well, this weekend's show at the McKay Events Center was a blast. Thanks to everyone for stopping by and saying hi to me and looking through my sample albums. I met a lot of really fun women and I am so excited to do all of your photoshoots.

Congratulations to Sariah! She won the Victoria's Secret gift card and she said she will be spending it on a new outfit for her photoshoot.

If you wanted to book a session so you have time to get an album in time for a Christmas gift let me know soon. I have limited sessions available before then! But remember, Valentine's Day is just around the corner.

Also, a couple girls gave me their email addresses so we could book a session. I have sent an email to each of you, but one girl let me know my email got sent to her spam folder. So check and make sure my email to you didn't end up there, or give me a call. I promise I didn't forget about anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment