Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Not-So-New Stuff

It's officially the second day of fall. I love everything about the changing season. The fresh local produce at the farmer's markets, the lazy feeling of the cooler days, and the beautiful colors that start to emerge at my favorite family photo locations are all reasons to celebrate. Wedding season winds down and I can catch my breath. I was having just such a moment of un-crazy-ness and realized I have some fun images from boudoir portrait sessions I have been meaning to post here on my blog. I admire all those photographers out there that saturate their blogs with new pictures weekly. They must never sleep :)

Here's one of my favorite sexy/artsy shots from a session with a gorgeous bride:

And, here's a little fun. Bringing your totally cute and witty sister along to make you giggle can make for a whole series of darling expressions:


And a classic maternity shoot:

No comments:

Post a Comment