Thursday, September 11, 2008

Client Thank You

I absolutely love hearing back from my clients about how much they love their images. I just received this email this morning and it really made my day -

"Susie, I am in the middle of writing thank you notes for our wedding gifts and wanted to take a minute to thank you for the greatest gift of all. On our wedding night I gave my husband the album you designed for me. He absolutely loved it! I wanted to thank you for the amazing pictures. You helped me look so great and feel confident that I am really truly sexy. My husband couldn't believe that I did this for him. He says he has the hottest wife in the world! So thank you so much and let's do another session for my five year wedding anniversary (if I can wait that long)."
-J.L.

No comments:

Post a Comment