Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sexy Albums

I wanted to share a few pages from an album I designed. The photobook albums are beautiful with super glamorous glossy pages. They are true flush mounted, meaning there is virtually no seam down the center and they lay completely flat when opened. This allows me to design full panoramic spreads without any distortion, and you DON'T want distortion in these type of pictures.
There are a lot of options with this type of album including custom dust jackets, different sizes and the exact amount of pages you want.

There are lots of sizes available in both square and rectangle!

I wanted to note that all my albums are carefully designed to showcase your gorgeous photos. They are completely custom, I don't use templates or pre-made designs. Your album will be truly unique.






No comments:

Post a Comment