Saturday, August 2, 2008

New Computers Rock

Ok, so my last computer wasn't that old, but it was slower than I wanted it to be, so I bought a new one. Geekbox in West Jordan is the place to go for custom built computers! My new one is screaming fast and runs all of my powerful editing software smoothly. When my husband and I visited Geekbox I met Cameron, a fellow photographer, we talked cameras and Photoshop and he helped me pick out exactly what I needed. He said to bring my computer back and he would customize the settings on my computer to make Photoshop a dream. However, I haven't gotten back in yet. My summers are crazy-busy, such is the life of a wedding photographer :)
Anyway, the moral of the story is to go get a Geekbox computer, even if you aren't a super photo editing nerd like me. They have computers for everyone.
Check them out online:
GeekBox

No comments:

Post a Comment