Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Back to Work

I just returned home from a week long trip to Disneyland with my family. I absolutely adore the happiest place on earth. If you have a daughter you have to check out the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique. My little six year old was estatic about being transformed into a real princess. She had a ball picking out her princess gown and having her hair, nails and (age appropriate) makeup done. I think the whole glamorous aspect of having a photoshoot was lost on her though, since I am always hauling her down to the studio to take pictures of her first lost tooth, halloween costume, new haircuts and the like. She hates studio lights and probably wonders why I can't take a snapshot like a normal mommy. But anyway, we are glad to be home and I am happy to be back finishing up Christmas orders for all my boudoir clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment