Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Holiday Schedule

I wanted to give everyone a head's up about getting albums in time for Christmas since they are the most popular product I have. I have already had a conversation about this with everyone that currently has a session booked, this doesn't change anything.

Alright, my album company just got me the deadline for holiday delivery for this year. All album orders need to be in by Friday, November 21st. So Christmas sessions need to be done well before that. I don't really have many openings left but I may be able to squeeze one or two more in before then. So contact me and we'll see if we can work something out on our calendars.

Valentine's Day is just around the corner. Sessions for this holiday must be done in January if you are considering getting an album.

Albums don't usually take as long to ship. They usually average around 2 weeks. However, the holiday season is especially busy for them. The albums and photobooks are put together individually by hand with the highest quality materials.

Remember that I have other ways of displaying and giving your photos as gifts as well. DVD slideshows are a fun surprise. Leave him a little note to press play on the DVD player. We can also do prints, mini albums, and calendars.

Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment