Friday, October 17, 2008

A few of my favorite things....

So, on my website's info page I have a list of What to Wear to give you ideas about what to bring along to your shoot. However, I thought I would post a list of "a few of my favorite (sexy little) things" to shoot and the reason:

  • Bridal Veils: Aw, what can be prettier than sheer white veils? You can be playful and innocent or sexy and a little bit naughty in yours. Your husband-to-be will think these are your best "bridal" pictures ever! Remember to bring along some pretty white lingerie (bras and panties work well) and your Engagement Ring!
  • Thigh High Stockings: Ok, who really still wears these on a daily basis? Talk about uncomfortable. However, they are the ultimate in sex appeal. They are especially hot with a garter belt. Let's show off those sexy legs. Remember to bring some high heel shoes.
  • His Tie: The guys love seeing something of theirs on you. Ties can be a super fun accessory. Playfully put it on with a bra and panty set, a la Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. He'll smile every time he puts that tie on.

No comments:

Post a Comment