Friday, May 9, 2008

Why are we different?

What makes us different from the other photographers out there? Well, let me tell you :)

Besides being a female photographer, I work with an amazing female hair and makeup artist. Her artistry has been performed on some pretty high profile celebrities as well as for my own beautiful clients. She works on set to make sure every hair is in place and that your look stays flawless.

We have a studio dedicated to shooting boudoir photography. That means you don't have to pay for an expensive hotel. Although the hotel option is available, we think our studio is perfect. It's private and versatile.

I use glamour lighting techniques that are used for fashion and glamour magazines. This means you will look like a supermodel. I also have over 10 years experience with photo editing software (I don't want to tell exactly HOW many years, I prefer to pretend I am still 20). I do touchups on all images. You will see these touchups before you order your prints and books. If you prefer something changed I will be happy to do it. I don't charge extra for touching up because honestly I enjoy it and believe every image you see should be it's best.

The style we offer is a sexy fusion of glamour and boudoir photography. We are very experienced, professional (although expect to have a lot of giggly fun), and we LOVE what we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment