Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ta Da, Welcome to our new blog!

Ok, so I have decided to jump on the blog bandwagon. So here I am. I will start by introducing myself.
My name is Susie. I have been doing professional photography in Utah for years. As a female photographer shooting weddings I have been asked many times to do boudoir sessions. I love doing it. Boudoir photography is when a girl has sexy images taken of herself to give as a gift to her husband. Many brides choose to do it as an extra special gift for the wedding night. But these sessions aren't just for brides. An album or slideshow makes a great gift for an anniversary, Valentine's day or for any other special occasion.
After struggling with the hassle of booking hotels and hauling all my lighting equipment there I decided to design a private studio where boudoir sessions could take place. I figured this would save my clients from the cost of the hotel and make things easier for me. So far it has been great.
Check back often for updates, and in the meantime visit our website at:
http://www.definitionimages.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment