Thursday, May 7, 2009

Client Email

Emails like this just make my day:

Hi Susie. We did make it home and we are all anticipating our sneak
peeks. I have to tell you what an amazing experience we had with you.
You are a perfect blend of professionalism and girlish fun, and also sweet
kindness. Everyone noticed how you really went above and beyond to give us
a product that we will definately love and cherish. We all talked about
how you were more concerned with what was in each of our best interests, than
you were with your battery life, memory space, or personal time. I know you
photographed more outfits and poses than you have mapped out in your packages.
I want you to know how much I really appreciate it. My three best
friends may never have an opportunity to do this again and you made it really
special. I hope you keep me posted in everything that you continue to do
because I am your biggest fan and I will be back as well as recommend you to as
many people as I think might be interested. Thank you for everything.
I will be scheduling with you again, I'm sure of it.
Thanks!
Amber
P.S. - The girls of Enzio were fantastic. They
made us feel so beautiful by the fabulous art they worked on us plus the kind
things that they said. You have great taste!



Amber and her friends traveled quite a ways to come do boudoir sessions. We really had a great time, although we were all tired by the end. The girls rented a gorgeous vacation home (hotel rooms aren't my favorite) and they stayed two nights. The home was beautiful and I wanted to move right in.

I am working on the girls' pictures right now and I can't wait for them to see all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment