Friday, November 21, 2008

Stripper Music

Alright, I have a fun (and completely off-topic) website to share.
I am a huge fan of music. Really. I love everything from bubblegum pop and rock and roll to punk and alternative. Growing up I listened to The Carpenters on an eight track player and Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass on vinyl (and talk about a sexy album cover, check out Whipped Cream and Other Delights). Those are thanks to my dad, I'm not that old. I even learned to enjoy country while living in a super small town - population: 285

Strippers Music
This blog is pretty fun with lists of sexy music for all genres and general tips for doing your own striptease. I found it pretty entertaining for a little while and wanted to share. So there ya are - go read a blog about... stripping, lol. It can't hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment